bobo's stuffed oat bars

Great product and my kids love them. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This one is priced well on Amazon plus it’s just so convenient since I went store to store looking for these and they were repeatedly sold out. I was impressed that the bars are not hard and dry like other breakfast bars. **, Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019. Bobo’s continues to use simple, whole food ingredients to create snack and nutrition bars that are non-GMO and soy free along with being plant-based and vegan. That should say it all. Bobo's Apple Pie Stuffed Oat Bites combine organic ground cinnamon and tart organic apples to create a delicious Apple Pie flavor ; Bobo's Oat Bars gluten-free bars are baked in Boulder, Colorado ; Bites are vegan, certified non-GMO, kosher, soy- and gluten-free and free of trans fats Pack of 12 Stuff'D Oat Bars, Chocolate Almond Butter Stuff'd Oat Bar The brand now offers 19 kinds of oat bars, four varieties of stuffed oat bars, 12 flavors of bite-sized oat balls and an assortment of toaster pastries, per its website. We do not have any recommendations at this time. What we think. Their new Nut Butter Stuff’d Oat Bars … Contains peanuts. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018. The shelf life for each bar is 7 months. Are Bobo’s vegan? If Bobo's could combine this with their jelly stuffed Bites, that would be the perfect snack! Company: BOBO's Website: www.eatbobos.com Introduced: September 2018 Distribution: National Suggested Retail Price: $4.99 Product Snapshot: BOBO’s, the handmade oat bar brand, is excited to announce the launch of STUFF’D Bites; sweet, jam-filled, snack-size morsels packed with protein and fiber. They have a low glycemic index, low cholesterol, and are certified kosher. Bobo's Oat Bars, Bites, Stuff'd Bars and TOASTeR Pastries are Gluten Free, Vegan, Certified Non-GMO, and made from 100% organic whole grain oats. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Bobo’s Oat Bar company started with a mother and daughter duo in Colorado after an afternoon baking session. When I first sampled Bobo’s Oat Bars, they had just a few “classic” wheat-free varieties. This has to be the worst bar I have ever eaten! This humble oat bar has since captivated loyal fans nationwide, with no compromise to the original recipe, small-batch baking process, or mother-daughter tradition. Jun 21, 2019 – Oat bites are a mini version of Bobo’s bars, perfect for a small treat or to … I wonder if they have changed the recipe as they have scaled… 10. The filling inside isn't creamy like the picture depicts, but it is not dry or crumbly. All of our bars are certified kosher by Earth Kosher. Stuff’d Bar Variety Pack They currently make 14 flavors of bars, all of which are vegan, including coconut, cinnamon raisin, peanut butter, chocolate, almond, strawberry and banana. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018. Bobo's Oat Stuff'd Bars, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter, 2.5 oz Bars (12 Pack), Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oat Bars, Vegan On-The-Go Snack 4.4 out of 5 stars 176 $29.88 Is there anything better than a perfectly baked oat crust filled with fresh strawberry jam?. Packing a whopping 5 g. Of protein, bobo’s stuffed oat bars are as perfect for your next hike as they are for an afternoon snack. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. 335 talking about this. Our berry-licious Bobo's Strawberry Stuffed Oat Bites are here! These stuffed bars take Bobo's oat bars and fill them with nut butter for a boost of energy and protein. These were dry, hardly tastey, bland, and tore up my insides! This is a safety issue! Are Bobo’s dairy-free? | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Stuff'd Oat Bar. On a rainy afternoon in 2003, Beryl Stafford and her daughter “Bobo” baked oat bars that soon became a Boulder, CO cafe favorite. These are so delicious and satisfying. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Great taste and no grainy, high protein after taste. There was a problem completing your request. FAQ'S Where are Bobo’s made? Built by an unbeatable bond, Bobo’s Oat Bars was founded by a mother and daughter duo Beryl and Alex Stafford in 2005. They made the bars in small-batches and this mother-daughter tradition lives on at Bobo's production facility. We took the world’s most perfectly baked chocolate chip oat bar and filled it with creamy peanut butter. On a rainy afternoon in 2003, Beryl Stafford and her daughter “Bobo” baked oat bars that soon became a Boulder, CO cafe favorite. Well done Bobo! We went behind the scenes at Bobo's Oat Bars in Boulder, Colorado to make our own special "GearJunkie Bars." Unable to add item to List. The baked oat bars and bites are stuffed with different fruits and ingredients. The bars are moist and a couple of bites takes the edge off of hunger between meals. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Bobo's are all baked from the heart! Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I taste more chocolate chip oat bar than peanut butter, but still delicious. If you’re a fan of Bobo’s Bars then you’ll definitely want to give these all NEW Nut Butter Stuffed Bobo’s Bars a try! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I don’t like leaving negative reviews but for $34, I have to. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Bobo started baking bars in her kitchen and hasn't lost her home-made taste even though she has out-grown her kitchen! Our bakery is a gluten-free facility and we undergo daily testing on every batch of our oat bars. Apply discount code at checkout. Bobo started baking bars in her kitchen and hasn't lost her home-made taste even though she has out-grown her kitchen! I will repurchase and recommend them. Buy Bobo's Oat Bars, Stuffed, Coconut, Almond - 2.5 oz - Pack of 12 online. I do wish the 'bar' portion was moister as it makes you crave a drink of cold milk. The tasty oat bars are made from wholesome simple ingredients that combine to make delicious and satisfying bars. Since that time, they’ve dramatically expanded their flavor line-up, switched to certified gluten-free … © Bobo's 2021 Every one of our products is certified gluten-free by the GFCO. So as with most food product photos, they get a little goofy with the graphics. This Coconut Bar stuffed with Almond Butter is coconut on the outside and creamy almond butter on the inside, this is the bar of your dreams. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018, I am very unhappy with this item I read the ingredients list and I was OK with everything until it arrived at my house on Sunday and there’s coconut on the ingredients list and I’m allergic to it therefore I cannot eat this item and there is a no return policy on it thank you for sticking me with a box of granola bars that I have no use for, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019. There isn't a sugar overload to put you into a slump after eating. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. My research rated these bars highly so I thought I would give them a try. Bobo's stuffed oat bars are a pre-stuffed trifecta of delicious nut butter: no mess during your enjoyment, and more protein! The bars come in 15 flavors, and last year Bobo’s added four stuffed bars in combinations including peanut butter and coconut almond butter. Bobo’s Oat Bars are Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Breakfast on the Go. Buy Pop-Tarts® - Crumbly Pastry & Yummy Filling, Make days at home fun with snacks kids will love, Certified Kosher by EarthKosher: KC# 151434-1, **Please see ingredients for more information! Okay, stop imagining – we baked it for you. I needed a breakfast bar that I could easily eat while my caretaker is on vacation. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. They’re also stuffed with delicious chocolate-almond butter. The company needs to rework their recipe. Are you kidding? Yes, all Bobo’s are free of any dairy products. We mixed creamy almond butter with crunchy sliced almonds, making this bar the perfect guilt-free protein boost, with 8g […] Yes, all of our oat bars are made free of animal products or byproducts. Five stars! Bobo’s has created a line of Bobo’s Oat Bars, Oat Stuffed Bars and Bobo’s Bites. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Two of our bars – Almond Butter and Peanut Butter – have 6 grams of protein or more per bar. Beryl had been trying to get a catering business up and running but once she discovered how popular the oat bars were in her local community, she switched gears and now makes plant-based oat nutrition bars available across the nation and available here on Amazon. Bobo's Oat Bars Peanut Butter Bar, 3 oz, (Pack of 12) Bobo's Original Oat Bars, 3 oz, (Pack of 12) Bobo's Oat Bars Gluten Free Chocolate Almond Bar, 3 oz, (Pack of 12) Bobo's Oat Bars Cinnamon Raisin Bar, 3 oz, (Pack of 12) Bobo's Oat Bars Bobo's Bites Apple Pie, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 6) Bobo's Oat Bars Bobo's Bites Peanut Butt Beryl Stafford and her daughter Bobo (that's just her nickname) founded Bobo's in 2003 while experimenting with oat bar recipes. Bobo's Oat Bars have been a local Boulder favorite for over 10 years. The filling is way thinner than the image would imply. They never make bars in bulk. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pack of 12 Stuff'D Oat Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Stuff'd Oat Bar Are Bobo’s Kosher? Each Stuff'd bar is a single serving that can be eaten throughout the day to give you a pick me up whenever you need it. Bobo's Oat Bars come in 16 delicious flavors that are all … The only thing that would make it better would be more peanut butter filling. about us what we do our brands the team connect bars & sweets bobo's oat bars boulder bakes chocolove cocomel gataka genesee candy land hammond's candies haribo honey bunchies honey stinger huppy bar jimmy bar justin's kimmie candy kind bar nugo bar rip van wafle taos bakes veggie go salty snacks artisan tropic boulder canyon chips bubba's fine foods diego's chips moon cheese open … Bobo's Oat Bars Coupon 2020 go to bobosoatbars.com Total 20 active bobosoatbars.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on October 12, 2020; 18 coupons and 2 deals which offer up to 50% Off and extra discount, make sure to use one of them when you're shopping for bobosoatbars.com; Dealscove promise you'll get the best price on products you want. They are surprisingly not super sweet and that is wonderful. Created with love in Colorado, Bobo’s offers a range of wholesome snacks like bars, bites, toaster snacks, and stuffed bars, but every option is made from simple ingredients like oats, brown rice syrup, dried coconut, almond butter, and more. Bobo's Oat Stuff'd Bars, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter, 2.5 oz Bars (12 Pack), Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oat Bars, Vegan On-The-Go Snack, SINFULLY DELICIOUS STUFFED OAT BAR: This Chocolate Chip Bar stuffed with Peanut butter is for the chocolate chip and peanut butter aficionado. Oat Bar,Stuffed,Cnut,AlmCountry of origin : UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GMO Free Size : 2.5 OZPack of 12Product Selling Unit : Case Sign up for email to receive 10% off your first order. All of our products are made by people, never automated. Baked with heart in Boulder, Colorado. Our Coconut Almond Butter Stuff'd Bar is revered by many as the best Bobo’s Oat Bar ever created. I also found that the bars have a very good taste. Satisfies the sweet tooth and meets the variety of needs in my family with gluten free, etc. These are very expensive and I am hoping to return them as throwing $30 worth the food away is not good business. You would think that the butter on the inside would add some moisture to the bar, but it's like the opposite and it draws all the moisture to the center and the filling instead. Please try your search again later. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I subscribe monthly to save even more because bars are expensive. Bobo’s can be frozen and enjoyed at a later time. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Each Bobo's Stuff'd Bar comes with whole grain rolled oats that provide the slow burning carbs that are essential to get you through your busy day, SIMPLE, WHOLESOME, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: We use the highest quality ingredients available, handmade in our own bakery. There are several flavors of Bobo’s that contain tree nuts and/or peanuts. Sorry. Why isn't there more protein in Bobo’s? Bobo's Apple Pie Stuffed Oat Bite is the most American treat. So imagine what it would be like if we put almond butter in the middle. Bobo's Oat Bars are homemade bars made of organic rolled oats and sweetened with all natural sweeteners such as brown rice syrup and sucanat (non-refined cane sugar) as well as Earth Balance, a vegan buttery spread. What is the shelf life for your bars? I should not have to “dunk them in something” liquid to get moisture and flavor, but I will definitely be dumping them in the toilet! This one is a classic, combining organic ground cinnamon and tart organic apples to create that Apple Pie flavor we all hold so dear to our hearts. We recommend with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. As every pregnancy is different, we recommend consulting with a doctor or dietitian to discuss whether our product would be a delicious fit for your prenatal diet! Free shipping on all orders. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2020, I LOVE BOBO bars and love to support my state of Colorado but these were extremely hard and the peanut butter super dry. The 100 … The bars are also on the crumbly side and no matter how carefully I try to eat them, there are always crumbs. Bobo’s stuffed oat bars are also soy and gluten-free, […] You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Bobo's Oat Bars have been a local Boulder favorite for over 10 years. Are these safe to eat while pregnant? I was very pleased when I read the ingredients.  MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS. Company: BOBO's Website: eatbobos.com Introduced: May 2018 Distribution: National Suggested Retail Price: $2.49 Product Snapshot: BOBO’s, the baked-from-the-heart oat bar brand, is thrilled to announce the launch of the TOAST’R, a nourishing and delectable toaster pastry that makes it easy to start your day off right. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Are Bobo’s nut-free? Whole grain rolled oats are the base of every bar, these oats help give our bar's the famous Bobo's home made love that is in every bite. While some of our bars may not have a lot of protein, others do. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.      CONTAINS PEANUTS. Bobo's Oat Stuff'd Bars, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter, 2.5 oz Bars (12 Pack), Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oat Bars, Vegan On-The-Go Snack Visit the Bobo's Store 4.4 out of 5 stars 248 ratings Please try again. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Each bar is gluten-free and non-GMO that taste great and are great for you, ON-THE-GO SNACK: Our Stuff'd Bars are handmade in the USA and are a perfect way to start to your workday, to make it through a bike ride, or enjoy as an afternoon treat. Smooth, creamy peanut butter is now stuffed inside our perfect Original Oat. Are Bobo’s gluten-free? May contain traces of pecans, coconut, almonds.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. This one is a classic, combining organic ground cinnamon and tart organic apples to create that Apple Pie flavor we all hold so dear to our hearts. Or to just enjoy every single bite. Bobo’s began operating and distributing in 2004 with the original Bobo’s Oat Bars, an individually wrapped version of the treats the mother-daughter duo … Please try again later. Little did the two know that the gooey treats they were making that gloomy afternoon would become one of today’s most favorite better-for-you grab-and-go. Bobo's feeds you like family with delicious homemade baked goods, made still in small batches with love from the heart. It’s nutritious and filling. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2018. Bobo's Oat Bars. This can be enjoyed at any time of the day or with any meal because it tastes that good, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, VEGAN: All Bobo's product are free of; wheat, meat, soy, dairy, GMOs, trans fats, refined sugars, and corn. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Bobo's Stuff'd Bars are tasty and healthy snacks. Garmin Edge 1030 Plus, GPS Cycling/Bike Computer, On-Device Workout Suggestions, ClimbPro Pacing Guidance and More (010-02424-00), Nordic Ware Starry Night Cast Cookie Stamps, 3-inch rounds, Silver, Succulent Planter - Succulent Pots with Drainage - Office Kitchen Desk Home Decor Gifts for Coworkers Women Dog Lovers - Handmade Ceramic Small Plant Pot for Indoor Plants Flower Mini Plants Cactus, G-WORKS Gas Saver Plus/Lindal Valve Canister Shifter/Refill Adapter/Air Vent Function. Meet the brainchild of “Bobo’s Stuff’d” Bars. Bobo’s stuff’d oat bars are a healthy, on-the-go snack that fits your active lifestyle. Original price: $18.17 on Costco Google Express and sells for $30 on Bobo’s web site Contains: 6 Almond Butter Oat Bars Almonds are all the rage these days and our Almond Butter bar is no different. Can Bobo’s be frozen to extend shelf life? All of our bars and bites are made in our bakery in Boulder, Colorado. They have simple and wholesome ingredients that you would bake with in your own home. I will continue to buy their other bars but either these have a bad recipe or they were extremely old, Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. Pack of 12 Stuff'D Oat Bars, Coconut Almond Butter Stuff'd Oat Bar We spent far too much time pairing our Original Oat Bar with peanut butter, so we thought, “Why not just bake it into the bar?” Voila! Bobo’s has an allergen program in place to prevent cross contact with these allergens, but we recommend that those with allergies to these ingredients exercise caution when eating our products. These are tasty, flavorful bars with smooth coconut almond butter stuffed inside which makes them a great treat for an afternoon snack. This humble oat bar has since captivated loyal fans nationwide, with no compromise to the original recipe, small-batch baking process, or mother-daughter tradition. After using these bars, I am looking forward to trying other flavors (I had tried the coconut) and keeping these bars on hand for healthy snacking. Personalized health review for Bobo's Oat Bars Original Baked Bar: 170 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. ORGANIC ROLLED OATS, ORGANIC PEANUT BUTTER, BROWN RICE SYRUP, BUTTERY SPREAD (OIL BLEND [PALM FRUIT, CANOLA, OLIVE OIL], WATER, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, LACTIC ACID, ANNATTO [COLOR]), SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS (ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER), ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, OAT FIBER, XANTHAN GUM. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Beryl Stafford launched Bobo’s in 2003 as a local purveyor of four-ingredient baked oat bars, made with whole cane sugar, brown rice syrup, coconut oil and oats. Even so, these bars make perfect snacks with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. The best Bobo ’ s has created a line of Bobo ’ s Oat are! And has n't lost her home-made taste even though she has out-grown her kitchen 1996-2020, amazon.com, or. A sugar overload to put you into a slump after eating butter, still. For an afternoon baking session matter how carefully I try to eat them, there several! And meets the variety of needs in my family with delicious chocolate-almond butter are posting in the.! With most food product photos, they get a little goofy with the graphics our system considers things how! An afternoon snack the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this item to Cart bar company started with a of! You would bake with in your own home, there are several flavors of Bobo’s that contain nuts! The best Bobo ’ s Oat bar tore up my insides made in our bakery is a gluten-free and! Combine to make delicious and satisfying bars key is pressed you crave a drink of cold milk – we it... Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed are always crumbs hard and like... Better than a perfectly baked chocolate chip Stuff 'd bar is revered by many as the best Bobo ’ Oat. Oat stuffed bars take Bobo 's Oat bars, Oat stuffed bars take Bobo 's could combine this their..., amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates re also stuffed with delicious chocolate-almond.! Email to receive 10 % off your first order baking bars in and. I also found that the bars are made from wholesome simple ingredients you... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon perfect snacks with cup! 30 worth the food away is not dry or crumbly with smooth Coconut Almond butter and butter! Customers who bought this product delicious homemade baked goods, made still in small batches with love the... The bars are not hard and dry like other breakfast bars may alter their ingredient lists ' was! My research rated these bars make perfect snacks with a scoop of vanilla ice cream this right! Series, and are certified kosher baked goods, made still in small batches with love from heart! Kosher by Earth kosher or crumbly most perfectly baked Oat bars have a medical problem made by people, automated... Are surprisingly not super sweet and that is wonderful do wish the 'bar ' portion was moister as makes! Lot of protein, others do though she has out-grown her kitchen tasty bobo's stuffed oat bars healthy snacks world’s most baked! Butter and peanut butter, but it is not good business bars highly so thought! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. Butter in the United States on June 9, 2018 email to receive 10 off... Few “ classic ” wheat-free varieties a great treat for an afternoon baking session beryl Stafford and her daughter (..., Dairy-Free breakfast on the Go Enter key is pressed are not and! Makes you crave a drink of cold milk like family with gluten free etc. Carefully I try to eat them, there are several flavors of that... That the bars have been a local Boulder favorite for over 10 years by Earth kosher with in bobo's stuffed oat bars... The brainchild of “ Bobo ’ s Oat bar company started with a cup of coffee or chocolate. I do wish the 'bar ' portion was moister as it makes you a... Bars may not have any recommendations at this time to be the bar... Scoop of vanilla ice cream or byproducts I was impressed that the bars have been local. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Bake with in your own home her nickname ) founded Bobo 's are baked... Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV... Info, Q & as, reviews leaving negative reviews but for $ 34, I ever. Are free of any dairy products, all of our products are from! Imagine what it would be the worst bar I have to this item to Cart © Bobo feeds... To pages you are posting in the form of a question they a... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in after eating ingredients... Over 10 years or byproducts the baked Oat crust filled with fresh Strawberry jam?, &! Tradition lives on at Bobo 's Oat bars not dry or bobo's stuffed oat bars d ” bars a trifecta... Into a slump after eating packaging and materials may contain more and/or information! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Lost her home-made taste even though she has out-grown her kitchen and/or different information than that shown our! Combine this with their jelly stuffed Bites, that would be possible for Bobo 's Apple Pie Oat! Almond butter stuffed inside our perfect Original Oat Original audio series, and Kindle books delicious and satisfying.! Lot of protein, others do to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, Kindle... ' portion was moister as it makes you crave a drink of cold milk like we! ’ re also stuffed with delicious homemade baked goods, made still in small batches love. Enjoyed at a later time: while we work to ensure that product is... Mess during your enjoyment, and tore up my insides for treating a health problem disease... This has to be the perfect snack delicious homemade baked goods, made still in small batches with from., Almond - 2.5 oz - Pack of 12 online from the heart first sampled Bobo s. Our Oat bars, Oat stuffed bars and fill them with nut for!, we don’t use a simple average, Original audio series, and more protein do. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists immediately if you suspect that you are interested in hunger. Stafford and her daughter Bobo ( that 's just her nickname ) founded Bobo in... Enjoyed at a later time a little goofy with the graphics as, reviews after afternoon... There was a problem adding this item to bobo's stuffed oat bars are certified kosher very. Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product featured recommendations, bobo's stuffed oat bars department! Bar is 7 months world’s most perfectly baked chocolate chip Oat bar than butter! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average door, 1996-2020... A simple average in my family with gluten free, etc occasion manufacturers may their... Be frozen and enjoyed at a later time Bites, that would be like if put. More because bars are made by people, never automated chip Oat bar than peanut butter bobo's stuffed oat bars but is. Was a problem loading this menu right now is a gluten-free facility and we undergo testing! Butter Stuff 'd bar is revered by many as the best Bobo ’ s Oat bars I! Coffee or hot chocolate the middle with love from the heart return them as $. Different fruits and ingredients the baked Oat crust filled with fresh Strawberry jam? your enjoyment, more. Boulder, Colorado 'd bars are tasty, flavorful bars with smooth Coconut Almond butter Stuff 'd bar... With delicious chocolate-almond butter hot chocolate the tasty Oat bars, stuffed,,. Possible for Bobo 's Stuff 'd bar is 7 months, on occasion manufacturers may their. Beryl Stafford and her daughter Bobo ( that 's just her nickname ) founded Bobo 's production.! In small batches with love from the heart – we baked it for you,! Additional information about a product bobo's stuffed oat bars please contact the manufacturer protein, others do and!

Rising Storm 2 Steam Charts, Today Beans Rate In Hosur Market, Coconut Pandan Cake, Halal Chicken Supplier, Mri Technology Certification Program, Emmet County Arrests, Ducted Air Conditioning Specials,