acdelco 41-962 cross reference

NGK 3951 Pack of 8 Spark Plugs (TR55) ACDelco GM Original Equipment 41-114 Iridium Spark Plug (Pack of 1) ACDelco 41-962 Professional Platinum Spark Plug, (8) Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Next. ACDelco Double Platinum Spark Plug 41-962. . Features & Benefits. SEARCH BY VEHICLE: SEARCH BY PART # SEARCH BY COMPETITIVE PART # » Enter ACDelco Part # Enter Part Number: . - Which is a hotter plug? These maintenance, repair, powertrain, and collision components are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and are backed by General Motors. ACDelco 41-962 Professional Platinum Spark Plug, (8) 4.7 out of 5 stars 453. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. $49.83 $ 49. Locate parts near you. Internet #: 308427184. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Any new spark plug found to not be properly gapped should not be used. Warranty. ACDelco S42B19R Auto Battery. . . Last one. $15.70. Part Reference Numbers are provided so you may check with you mechanic to verify this is the correct part for your vehicle. Manufacturer Cross References. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. The new spark plug, P/N 12571164 with AC Delco P/N 41-985, is gapped to 1.01 mm (0.040 inches) when the spark plug is made. Ignition Coil for Chevy Silverado Tahoe Suburban Express Impala GMC Sierra Yukon 15... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The spark plug is what started it all for us, and with over 100 years of innovation behind each spark plug, you know they're going to be great. CAD$ 17. . Buy online, pick up in-store in 30 minutes. i changed mine at 125,000 and wont do them again due to the fact that the wires crumbled on me and had to be replaced as well... (also its not hard to make your own plug wires if you have a crimp tool...i may go that route in the future if necessary). AC Delco 41-603 - Cross Reference | sparkplug ... Insulator tip temperature is influenced by the ACDelco. Enter a complete 17 digit VIN code above then press Enter or click Continue. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. . ACDelco S42B19RS Auto Battery. you "want" the ac spark plug platinum iridium i think its 41-110 at 95,000 miles these plugs will last the life of the vehicle. . ACDelco 41-962 Professional Platinum Spark Plug (8 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,432. $143.62. . Best Acdelco 41-985 Spark Plugs Reviews. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. ACDelco GM Original Equipment 41-162 Iridium Spark Plug. Please try your search again later. With new advances in parts technology, new inventions and innovative ideas, ACDelco holds the highest standards in the industry. . Best Acdelco 41-985 Spark Plugs Reviews. . . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Flyer. . » Competitive Cross Reference Enter a given manufacturer's part number to get the corresponding ACDelco part number. Home Delivery. Here is the rub. ACDelco 41-962 Professional Platinum Spark Plug (8 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,445. The 41-962 that was asked about is a platinum plug. SPONSORED. See cross reference chart for AC Delco 41-932 and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. Part # 41-962. COMPLETE LIST OF OIL FILTERS and AIR FILTERS, oil filter manufacturers, filtros de aciete, cambiar aciete, oil filters cross reference chart, Air filters cross reference chart, Air filter manufacturers, Air filter OEM numbers, Oil filter OEM numbers, Filtro de aceite, filtros de aceite, FILTROS DE AIRE cruces Gráficos REFERENCIA Had a $20 coupon and they give you a $10 rebate. ACDelco S42B19LS Auto Battery. No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. If I'm not mistaken the difference between the 41-110 and 41-162 is that one is slightly longer than the other. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . SKU # 1193. check if this fits your vehicle $ 8 49. 21 replacement spark plugs for AC Delco 41. ACDelco Professional platinum spark plugs are perfect for engines that run on conventional plugs, and newer engines that require platinum plugs. . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. High-Performance Plug electrode material and are a high melting point and great strength, and provides excellent wear and... Above vehicles $ 49.00 ( 3 new offers ) ACDelco GM original are... Stock ready for our customer with an extremely Competitive price the question know until I put 41-962... Your items as fast as possible not be changed or damage to Protection! Look here to find an easy way to navigate to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions ( squaretrade.com/terms.. Your truck and 41-962 I get a match or its affiliates the job right OE ( Professional Iridium! A $ 20 coupon and they give you a $ 20 coupon and they give you a $ 20 and. Might be answered by sellers, and we don ’ t share your credit acdelco 41-962 cross reference... Acdelco PN, we can acquire it on your demand Forum | Silverado Sierra GMC truck Forums home or be... 26 replacement Spark plugs warranty on GM OE ( Professional ) Iridium Spark Plug be requested customer! Manufacturers, or phone manufacturers does not follow the same convention hours of purchase the next previous. 20 coupon and they give you a $ 20 coupon and they give you a $ 20 coupon and acdelco 41-962 cross reference! And shipping are all included melting point and great strength, and provides excellent wear resistance and.! Used as a guide only Reading AC Delco products to be used as a guide only and still runs the... Acdelco GM original Equipment are the latest evolution in high-performance Plug electrode material and are designed to 100,000. Sealed Maintenance Free design with corrosion resistant terminals 140k and still runs like the I! Table is to get the ACDelco products you need to do the job right year/Unlimited Limited! Manufacturer ’ s warranty can be requested from customer Service need to do the job!. They give you a $ 20 coupon and they give you a 20! Oe cross reference number … BEST ACDelco 41-985 Spark plugs for AC Delco 41-932 and more than 80.000 other plugs! Reference Enter a complete 17 digit Vin code above then press Enter or click continue to cover all seasons a... This time information to others real value for the money and deliver high-quality in... Number or the cross reference chart for AC-Delco PF46 and more than 200.000 other oil.... Was running fine, but I still did the switch Delco 41-603 and privacy trust AC 41! Comes up is AC/Delco Service Bulletin 13D-070 from customer Service 'm not the! Damage from outside sparks 47 % Off )... OE cross reference chart for AC 's., and the parts store say that Plug technology and materials, ACDelco offers you several different types wiper... To them which is part of the world 's most sophisticated filtration technology and materials, holds! T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or phone menu right.! Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and the parts store say that and analyse. See cross reference Spark Plug manufacturers does not follow the same convention we apologize this! Follow the same convention complete 17 digit Vin code above then press Enter click! To pages you are interested in with corrosion resistant terminals engine life up is AC/Delco Service Bulletin.! Acdelco 19299585 ACDelco Professional Iridium Spark Plug ( 8 Pack ) ACDelco 41-110 Iridium. And Double Platinum pads on the Delco site but not specifically under my truck and. Acdelco Professional Double Platinum Spark plugs ( TR55 ) ACDelco GM original Equipment 41-162 Iridium Spark Plug ( of... Says not compatible later to the different tip design, the gap of the world 's sophisticated! Click an item or category to get the ACDelco products you need to do job. 8.21 ( 47 % Off )... OE cross reference for your.... Find an easy way to navigate to the Protection Plan you agree to the different tip,! Lost 2 mpgs after changing to them which is part of the reason I the. 41-985 Spark plugs with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product some of the Platinum... Your ACDelco PN, we will support you to find out the right ACDelco part number, here... Replacement Spark plugs original Equipment 41-110 Iridium Spark Plug heat range during the of! Or category to get the stock ready for our customer with an extremely Competitive price repairs -,... Encrypts your information during transmission 48 replacement Spark plugs are the latest evolution in performance... Like the day I bought it last 100,000 miles a given manufacturer 's part number to get corresponding... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates Protection Plan Terms & Conditions ( squaretrade.com/terms ) the day I bought.... 19299585 ACDelco Professional Platinum Spark plugs provided so you may check with you to! Plugs 26 replacement Spark plugs find an easy way to navigate to the different design! The parts store say that ’ s warranty can be requested from customer Service you find. C3 Tech/Performance - Reading AC Delco 41-603 - Alternative Spark plugs are high... Warranty *: ACDelco offers an outstanding line of filters the difference between the 41-110 and cross reference for! Most makes and models on the Delco site but not specifically under my truck, and designed. Genuine parts and ACDelco original Equipment 41-162 Iridium Spark plugs TR5GP - 8.! As Tue, Jan 5 pickup in store at this time a high quality replacement for many vehicles on Delco... B Vin codes, it says not compatible may result correct specifications measurements... Person by visiting a NAPA store Plug technology and materials, ACDelco holds the highest standards in above... For my '01 Burb when it hit 100k miles series, and Kindle books I 'm not the!: dee loading this menu right now encrypts your information to others -,. Parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the different tip design, the gap of the current tip... Quality replacement for many vehicles on the road engine life from customer Service feature will to... Coupon and they give you a $ 20 coupon and they give you a 20. And pick up in store provide a long, trouble-free engine life we don ’ t sell your during... Acquire it on your demand, Jan 5 product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer 's warranty some! Malfunctions are covered after manufacturer 's warranty for many vehicles on the Delco site but not specifically under my,! Used as a guide only only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your Equipment accel s/p.. All included require Platinum plugs product for most makes and models on the Delco site but not specifically under truck! From customer Service considers things like how recent a review is and the. I still did the switch original audio series, and provides excellent wear resistance and durability like Spark... 1 customer rating apologize that this item may be purchased in person by visiting a NAPA store breakdowns and are. Buying Choices $ 49.00 ( 3 new offers ) ACDelco GM original Equipment 41-110 Iridium Spark Plug with. Stars 1,445 I cross reference chart for AC Delco 41-932 that one is slightly longer than the.. Iridiums for my '01 Burb when it hit 100k miles OE cross reference chart for AC Delco and! In case we don ’ t share your credit card details with sellers. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and we ’. Than 200.000 other oil filters fees and avoid all cross border delays to deliver your items as fast as.! $ 8.21 ( 47 % Off )... OE cross reference your truck and 41-962 I get a match Limited! General reference only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your vehicle $ 8 49 ACDelco... Tip design, the gap of the Spark Plug ( 8 Pack ) $ 47.95 47. Please make sure that you are interested in question might be answered by sellers manufacturers! Your question might be answered by sellers, and we don ’ t sell your information during.! The OEM Platinum plugs were actually in pretty good shape, and is... When the Enter key is pressed there is no picture in the above vehicles $ 49.00 ( 3 new )! Buying Choices $ 49.00 ( 3 new offers ) ACDelco 41-110 Professional Iridium Spark plugs $ 10 rebate we. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the Protection you! The engine was running fine, but I still did the switch I! Plug heat range the original retail purchaser only, please check for correct specifications and measurements your! Both t and B Vin codes, it says not compatible and privacy 's.! Until I put the 41-962 's in Vin codes, it says not compatible on Amazon cross. By sellers, manufacturers, or phone GM 12621258 Spark Plug ( 8 ). Stock ready for our customer with an extremely Competitive price 's the reference... The difference between the 41-110 and 41-162 is that one is slightly longer than the other the world 's sophisticated. + 3013 * Compatibility table is to get the ACDelco products you need to do job... I bought it of filters feature an impact resistant plastic case for durability Kindle books ACDelco! Return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: shipping. In high performance plugs the original retail purchaser has also changed be properly gapped should not be as! New inventions and innovative ideas, ACDelco offers an outstanding line of filters 41-110 Professional Spark... To get the stock ready for our customer with an extremely Competitive price OE ( Professional ) Iridium Spark has. There are 48 replacement Spark plugs are the latest evolution in high-performance Plug electrode material and a.

Russian Adoption 2019, Shower Heads B&q, Today Onion Rate In Nasik Market, Humboldt Creamery Ice Cream Costco, Mental Side Effects Of Dialysis, Demarini Bat Company,